2008/10/14

Led Zeppelin In The Light

I have been hearing rumors on Sirius Satellite radio lately that Jimmy Page is trying to get Robert Plant back with Zeppelin to go on tour. I'm hearing that Robert is not wanting to do it my question is why not? Come on Robert you really need to rethink this us die hard Zep fans need it. I for one would love, love, love to see this reunion happen.Ok so since I have been hearing these rumors I now have to hear some Zep and here is one of my top 5 favs. I found this and many other Zep videos on YouTube. Enjoy The lyrics follow the video.


And if you feel that ya can't go on
And yourwill's sinkin low
Just believe and ya can't go wrong
In the light you will find the road you will find the road

Hey ooh did you ever believe taht I could leave you standing out in the cold
Aah yeah babe I know how it feels cause I have slipped through to the very depths of my soul yeah
Oh whoa baby I just want to show what I'd give you it is from every bend in the road
Now listen to me
Oh whoa,whoa as I was and really would be for you too honey
As you would for me ahh I would share your load
Let me share ooooh let me share share your load

And if you feel that ya can't go on
In the light you will find the road

Hey uhoh though the winds of change may blow around you
But you will always be so
Whoa,whoa when love is pain it can devour you
But you are never alone
I would share your load,I would share your load
Baby let ahh let me

In the light everybody needs the light oooh yeah yeah
Oooh baby in the light,in the light sha bop a do

Light, light, light in the light
Light, light, light in the light
Oooh yeah
Light, light, light in the light

Now I am a big Zep fan but I have to say that sometimes I have a hard time understanding what Robert is saying in the songs. So I have to search the WWW to find help I found help for this song here.
They have song lyrics out the ying yang so take a long if you need to know what a singer is saying.

No comments: