2008/08/25

How It Works

Hey all welcome to Music Mondays this is where I'm going to tell you how it works.

Each Monday I am going to write down some lyrics to a song. You have to guess the name of the song and who sings it.It must be the singer and or group I have chosen.Cause we all know some songs have more than one version. Easy enough I am going to be working with the following music genre's classic rock,hip hop,classic country,metal and some that I'm just not sure where they fit in.I will give hints as to where you may find the song or specify a year the song was made or something to help you along.

As of now I have no prizes to give out until you help me spread the word and get this place noticed and the sponsor's are knocking down my door.Until such time I will be happy to spread the link love. I know it's not much but at least it's something.

O.k. so now that we have that out of the way let's get going.....
See you backstage.